the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

22 September 2009

my two cents

i know very little about health care. i believe that i have a good health care plan through my company, but i've been lucky enough, that in my 8 years with them, i've never really had to use it. still, i can empathize with those who have absolutely no safety net, those who worry if they can afford to go to the emergency room. so, for my two cents... check out this video, and someone call the number at the end for me. long distance from egypt, just won't cut it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

damn...I tried several times to embed this video, and it kept reading "error." It is great, and I'm glad you were able to post it here.

Take care of your smashed finger.....KLUTZ!!!!

XXXOOO

5:03 PM, September 22, 2009  
Blogger Fast Getaway said...

My favorite is John Hamm, because he's usually such a straight character. To see him in this is great!

11:25 PM, September 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home