the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

12 November 2006

a quick note

for everyone who reads this blog, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... until further notice, DO NOT send any humorous forwards or unnecessary attachments to my main address. the connection here is so absolutely poor that if i get any of those attachments it will take hours to download my e-mails when i only have a few minutes per day. if you want to, you can send them to my other address, slyght69@yahoo.com. i'll update you when you can start sending them to my main address again. thanks for your help. i REALLY appreciate it.

3 Comments:

Blogger J Ho said...

whaaaaah! I have a slow connection! whaaaaaah!!!

4:39 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger themom said...

oh the spiteful youth quit picking on poor, poor SLYGHT!!!! LOL

8:03 AM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we're about due for a bonus hyperbola, if your connection can muster it..

11:30 AM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home