the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

21 July 2007

i don't know...

why...

i've never broken up with a girl.

maybe i've been afraid of being alone

maybe i've been happy no matter the situation

maybe i'm a pushover, or i could figure out what was wrong and dealt with it.

i don't know.

again, tonight, i was with the stars, i LOST orion, but i had the cigs. a bad deal but a sufficient substitute.

maybe...

i know what i want, and it doesn't want me...

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... Excuse me??? NEVER broken up with a girl????

What was I a guy or somethin?

Thanks for remembering me!!! ANYWHO!!!

Jane Ann

9:37 AM, July 22, 2007  
Blogger slyght said...

touche'. you are right. i was drunk when i wrote that. i don't know if that's exactly what i meant, but i can't think of another way of explaining it. ummm... you broke up with me first, and i didn't have any faith anymore? i don't know.

either way, i misstated myself and you are better off with my asshole-ishness.

yours was a good response. i apologize again, that was cute, if you don't mind my saying so.

1:50 AM, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home