the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

03 November 2008

the massoud market

i always order my beer from a local place called massoud market. they deliver fairly qiuckly, and only screw up the order on occasion by minute amounts. the usual delivery boy is a kid named TheIbrahim. nice guy, personable, calls me MrZeko (i guess zac is too difficult, but also "zeko" roughly translates to "smart"). just now he delivered my beer, asked how i was, how TheMech was (who lived her before me), etc. i told him this was my last delivery, i was going to alexandria for 5 months for work. he told me "alexandria, beer no good, but hashish... #1!" hah, this country! man, it never gets old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home