the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

16 October 2008

back in the land of the pyramids

well, you'd like to think that coming back from vacation would be unstressful, considering you just wiped all your stress away. not the case here. i have loads of notes and photos to share with you soon, but work has gone from bad to worse since i've left, and personal issues have arisen like a phoenix in new form. things that people felt i should do (but i knew i couldn't) have been forced upon me in my absence. i've always said i needed a push, i just didn't want it to be in this direction. shite!

more later. when i have time.

4 Comments:

Blogger J Ho said...

We're just like any other animal on this planet, we adapt. It's just our big, highly working, damn brain gets in the way sometimes. Let the animal out and block the brain.

Adaptation to new environments is the cornerstone of human EVOLUTION.

9:13 AM, October 17, 2008  
Blogger swedish chef dave said...

Dude

just do what you feel is best then you can be happy with the outcome, dont do what you feel is wrong, you will always wonder only if, hope it all goes OK for you, drop me a line if you want,

keep safe and happy

Dave in the rainy hurricane jungle

12:31 PM, October 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know if you want my absolutely brutal, unobstructed opinion on this one. I'll be staright up and tell you how it is. If not, I'll keep my mouth shut and continue to shake my head as I read.

~TheAnonymous

PS: Afterall, what the hell does my opinion matter anyway? I'm just anonymous.

2:41 AM, October 19, 2008  
Blogger slyght said...

TheAnonymous, hey man, let me have it. it can't be any worse than what my friends have given me, and that's how i know i have some great friends. they don't sugarcoat it to make me feel better, they let me know i'm being stupid and try to remedy that.

you can post it here, if you'd like or if it's a dissertation (and i can share it), email me from my profile on the top right of my page.

btw, how did you find this blog since we are strangers? what kept you coming back?

1:00 PM, October 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home