the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

05 November 2008

well, that's me done

i just finished my last day at the kureimat III site. i'm back home now and working on disassembling my TV and stereo system before the movers come in about 3.5 hours. i wish i was cool like TheRich| and knew how to get mt webcam to stream so you could watch me close up shop. tomorrow is a lazy day, taking it all in, then friday i'm off toe lower egypt for another few months. it all happened so fast. more later. wish me luck, hope i don't break the TV.

UPDATE: the movers just left with all my stuff. kinda lonely here, no TV, no stereo, only me an my internet connection. blah. i finish up packing the stuff for my other job tomorrow and then i'm gone. this apartment spoiled me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onward and upward, Gina. Dude, I keep checking for that eventual post that recapsulates Deutschland and Praha. I'm looking forward to the laughs AND to correct the ill-portrayed illusions of my character...LOL! Later.
Wayne

8:26 AM, November 06, 2008  
Blogger slyght said...

hah, i've finally renamed all the photos. i'm uploading the flickr as we speak, should have the first post up in a day or two. i already have a draft started.

10:08 AM, November 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question about that poll: I think you should sell/it return it as soon as you can (I guess Christmas). The question I have is - why would you want you to pay it off and keep it?

~TheAnonymous

11:00 AM, November 07, 2008  
Blogger slyght said...

i'm not really sure, just seems that if you buy an engagement ring, it meant something, PLUS it's an appreciative investment, diamonds don't go down.

it is a pretty ring, why buy two in one's life? i guess that kinda ruins the romance if you use it again, maybe, but maybe not. i bought it because it was pretty and i was going to give it to someone i love. that could still happen. i just seems like faulty to get it and only pay part on it, then get rid of it. i ain't right.

what's that? do i hear a... a WHAT? a beer calling me? i'll get back to you, urgent matters at hand.

1:46 PM, November 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, return that ring. Buy a more beautiful one next time.

Besides that ring might have a hex on it.

~TheAnonymous

5:59 PM, November 08, 2008  
Blogger slyght said...

buying a more beautiful one next time might require a mortgage. googly. yeah, i think that's the plan, just trying to find out how to cut my losses. if i can get all the cash back, maybe i'll buy a new truck. far better use of the cash.

2:30 AM, November 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home