the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

21 April 2009

back from scotland

ok, i just back to my hotel in alexandria. scotland was an absolute blast. i have aobut 500-600 photos that my OCD requires me to rename before i can upload and share them with you, so i'll get on that right now. should be more updates on scotland, TheMech and my trip to sharm el sheik before he left and the continuation (and hopefully finale) of the oktoberfest posts coming soon. until then, thanks for coming.

3 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't wait for pics and details.


XXXOOO

5:49 PM, April 21, 2009  
Blogger swedish chef dave said...

Dude, I missed your blogs, hope you had a great time and I know it was a really wet trip, I have never been to scotland it not rain constantly, that is an exageration but it is wet and windy expecially this time of year

later

Dave

4:57 AM, April 24, 2009  
Blogger adhyapaka said...

When did you take 500-600 pictures? With your OCD, we'll be waiting years for those.

12:25 AM, April 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home