the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

12 May 2010

Movin out

For the sake of TheNephew, i'm slowly moving out of my childhood room (i know, i know). I've collected quite a few books, gadgets, and movies over the years. Posters, clothes, international trinkets and monies. This is a photo of me relaxing in one of my three hammocks in the storage unit i've rented to hold my shite. It's far more room than i need, i only wish i had a 24-hr key so i could pass out in the hammock after a night on the town. Maybe in the next iteration.

Sent from my HTC Tilt™ 2, a Windows® phone from AT&T

1 Comments:

Blogger swedish chef dave said...

dude, movin out, you thinking of buying somewhere then, keep renting and then when the property bubble finally totally collapses then buy something nice and secure, in a condo maybe, but sleeping in a hammock sounds cool of you like that sort of thing, hope all is going well at home with mom and keep us all informed

later

11:17 AM, May 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home