the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

17 June 2007

a verse, a plea, or a sign of weakness

i want to share my dreams, inked fingers, paint, bruises, and god-like goals for fun.
i want you to take my breath, my heart, my soul and i want you to run

i'll follow like a child to treats, i'll find a way to find you
there is me in you and you in me and we can find a way through.

nights are ours, they always should be, though the sky can stretch out so far
the memories, the past, the hopes, bring us right now to where we are

we stole the rain from that place, made it our own, made into our bed
it cleaned the streets, the trees, the cars, and it made you more than loved.

all i can do's not enough, all i do is useless
you are gone and i must deal, though it feels so fruitless.

i miss your good-nights, your kicks, your kiss, your dream-talkin' and such
i'm sorry but, i don't care, i don't want to share that much.

---

done for now.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

beautiful!! enough said!

XXXOOO

12:04 PM, June 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home