the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

21 July 2009

a friend's blog

a college friend of mine, TheTrinnyDecca, started up a new blog recently. since i think she's a funny writer with some good stories, i'm plugging her here hopefully to give her my very own version of the colbert bump. i'm also putting words into her mouth by saying, the more people who visit, the more often she will post, so let's make hers a proportionally growing blog.

check here out at Truth Is My Middle Name.

and leave a comment. we need to cultivate the new, good bloggers.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

Oh, was that a memo to yourself also??????? Mr. "I will start everyone blogging" and then **poof**! I will surely head over to her site, now you get on the stick and finish up Octoberfest and and Scotland!

XXXOOO

10:28 AM, July 21, 2009  
Blogger trinnydecca said...

Awww, thanks slyght! I appreciate the recommendation, and I promise to entertain - either with humor, shock value, or my own special brand of adorable nerdiness. I won't let ya down!

8:10 PM, July 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home