the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

26 August 2005

quick update

just to let you know, when i checked my e-mail today, it said i got NINE blog posts. 8 of them were crap blog spam posts (WTF is with that?) and one was from redness. yeah, you guys are gonna have some fun, can't wait to make it back and hang. so, when you leave a post, you are going to have to enter some letter in a field to prove that you are a carbon-based lifeform capable of reading graphic letter representations rather than a silicone-based pain-in-my-ass getting me all excited about the visitors to my site. only a minor inconvenience. sorry kids. later

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to leave a completely worthless comment, so you could get excited for no reason. Ha- I beat the system!

10:23 AM, August 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave it to Jay. Hi Jay out there is cyber world.
Blogs are enlightening and wonderful. btw I think if we shake the family tree we might have had someone related to us by the same name as the rat.

11:56 AM, August 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jean having trouble sending comment - just checking to see if this works (on her puter)

5:48 PM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home