the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

03 June 2006

my house... is a very, very, very fine house

i always think of jimmy dean sausage when i hear that song... or is it bob evans? i don't know. either way, i was telling you about google's sKetchup the other day. well here is my first creation. there are some scale issues i'm dealing with but i was having a hard time estimating some dimensions on the house i've lived in for, oh, only 20 years. i was estimating in dead bodies... por ejemplo, "hmmm, you could lay three bodies head-to-toe and fit them across the floor... yup about 18 feet wide". it was ugly. the front porch banister is too low, but you probably wouldn't be able to tell if i hadn't told you first. only took me about 2 hours to get this made, off and on. it was fun. now i want to dig up the old drafting blueprints i have for my "square donut"shaped house with the 6'x18' living room. rock on. i need dimensions. tell me what you think [click to make 'em bigger (if only it was that easy for everything)]

my house from the mailboxes


this is my house from the southeast maybe over on 2nd or 3rd avenue or so. check out that fine specimen of front porch.


this is from the northeast.


and form the northwest, a beautiful view of the back deck


and finally, the southwest view, i'd say the most boring of the angles.



like it? then go get sKetchup. and make me some pictures.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, my favorite part is the sniper/axe murderer hanging out outside (visible in the southeast and southwest views). Or is that the mailbox?

I should have eaten them while I had the chance...

11:09 AM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job zac but i don't like the character lurking around either or is that the mailbox...either way i'll keep my eyes out in case that isn't the mailbox...love ya mom2

3:52 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger themom said...

oops, now I AM WORRIED about the "lurker!" but incredible good pics. i think your dimesnions are rather good. keep it up.

XXXOOO

6:16 PM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impressive,enough said. So, end the speculation...mailbox or axe murderer???

12:38 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger slyght said...

axe murdered/stalker/pee-wee herman... er, i mean, peeping tom

12:17 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home