the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

02 June 2006

wow, the toys

this is just a quick post to tell you all how much i'm drooling over my toys/tools. first, i found a really cool site with photoshop tutorials that is helping me learn more than just the surface stuff about photoshop. then i got my C++ compiler to compile and run some code i wrote back in college, so i'm excited about diving into my book and writing some useless .exe's. not i have to learn how to do the visual C++ stuff. AND google's sKetchup is just the bomb. it's a 3D building modeler. i'm not sure exactly what i can use it for besides wasting time, but it is SOOOOO user-friendly and fun to play with. the tutorials take you step-by-step to show you what you can do, it is amazing. i love my toys. this may distract me significantly from tiger woods PGA tour on my PSP and finishing the book i'm currently reading, wicked, by greg mcguire.

1 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!! LET YOUR MIND TAKE A REST ONECE IN A WHILE.

XXXOOO

*** 7 DAYS (NEXT FRIDAY) I HEAD TO FT. LAUDERDALE AND SAIL ON SATURDAY. MY BODY IS ACHING FOR THIS "GET AWAY!"

6:12 AM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home