the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

08 January 2007

I take it back...

And not to offend my non-existent african-american readers... I don't ALMOST wish I was a woman...

I ALMOST wish I was black. The bartender here at fridays at the philly airport, might quinn, is the bomb. He actually helped me into my first airport bar conversation. A real one, a fun one. Quinn, I'll take courses, teach me, lead me to the light.

There are scholarships from what I hear, there are organ advantages (again) by rumor, but I couldn't watch NASCAR lest I was routing for that BAM guy... Or is he driving trucks?

Enough for now, I think I'm well on my way to hell... To sit alongside the mighty quinn. Thanks Q-dogg.
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich | Championable said...

I almost wish I was marmalade.

12:46 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger themom said...

omg - how many drinks did you have at the airport? and Rich ---- marmalade? Very interesting. luv ya baby.

XXXOOO

10:57 AM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home