the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

20 February 2007

i caved

this past weekend, i went to columbus to watch the daytona 500 with the BTBz. i was witness to T playing 'gears of war' and BTVJGJHo playing 'NCAA 2007' plus he showed me some moves on 'gears of war'. 'gears of war' is such an awesome game. due to my travel, i figured it wouldn't be feasible to get an XBOX 360, but today i caved. i was at EBGames getting a PS2 for TheNephew, and i got the buying bug, so i got myself an XBOX 360 bundle, the wireless adapter, and 'gears of war'. i just got my XBOX live gold subscription taken care of and even have a few of the BTBz on my friend's list already.

babe, i'm sorry but you know me and my frivolous spending on gadgets. i got the service coverage, though, that was a good call. you gotta love me.

any suggestions on some XBOX 360 titles i should get? thanks.

<----- NEW POLL

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Dude. I'm so with you.

I got my kids a Wii... but totally got myself an xbox 360 for Gears of War, and a few other games.

Rock on.

5:23 PM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home