the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

06 September 2008

i did it

so, normally, friday's are off, but we had a lube oil flush that the supervisor's wanted to make progress on, so jules and i had to come into work. we were able to leave site by around 2:15pm and booked it home to get to TheMech's pool ASAP for some leisure time and margaritas. many margaritas later, jules and i went home to make some dinner. we settled on fajitas and watched the end of 'saving private ryan'. after that, i got the brilliant idea to cut my hair. it was either shave or cut my hair, and surprisingly, people are kinda digging my beard. the photo here doesn't really do it justice (i'll get a more representative one later), but believe you me, it's short. i haven't NOT had hair on my neck in 14 years. it's... strange. it doesn't really know what it wants to do yet. jules is trying to train the part-in-the-middle out, we'll see what happens with it. so... let me know on the survey what you think.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger J Ho said...

I don't know what to say

8:01 AM, September 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it!

9:37 AM, September 06, 2008  
Blogger JAK said...

Did you weigh yourself before and after the chop? I expected to see a discontinuity in your weight loss graph. Either way, props on the continued skinnying.

11:29 AM, September 06, 2008  
Blogger Christy said...

thejared's wife loves it!! You look really good!!

1:29 PM, September 06, 2008  
Blogger themom said...

You know how much I loved the long hair. I will get used to it I suppose. It is so very different. I luv ya anyway - that's my job!

XXXOOO

2:55 PM, September 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home