the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

09 September 2008

the storm

again, with my goofy metaphors. i'm still so tired. work is hectic, the schedule is pushed beyond it's breaking point, and some of us are as well. yesterday, i told our friends/colleagues onsite that jules and i have broken up. it was tough, but jules wanted it to be done. i didn't really care one way or the other. i didn't get into the details, just that we ran in to a problem we couldn't resolve. they're supportive, offering even to find me a filipino girlfriend. hah. we are doing this in a strange manner, but it's being done as professionally as possible in relation to our work relationships.

in other news, i'm still adjusting to my hair. it does some CRAZY things all by itself. i'll have to get a pic when it's wet. maybe i'll turn this blog into a new haircut modeling blog. jeez.

so... now i can see the storm, it's not very far off at all. later tonight and tomorrow, it will hit. my one main switch is taking it's time getting in position, but i'm confident it will in time. i can feel it moving, and it has to, that's what this is all about. tonight, i'm going out with TheMech and TheSiteLead to blow off some steam. we have to work tomorrow so it can't be insane, but substantial. i was thinking of staying home and just catching up on sleep, but i know it wouldn't come so easily without some help, so i guess you could say i'm being proactive. 4.5 hours before i get to leave and deal with the storm head on. i'm anxious, scared, sick, and mildly accepting of this task.

i'm done writing for now. check here and ZUMEL for the updates.

happy birthday to my friends, TheEJ (a day late) and TheJaneAnn (today).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be a burden once lifted will make you light as a feather.

10:07 AM, September 09, 2008  
Blogger J Ho said...

just be like an airline pilot and divert to the closest runway and park it until the storm blows over. don't give the tower satisfaction to seeing you possibly crash while attempting to land in the middle of the storm.

6:50 PM, September 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude -- channel the energy to exercise. BTW, check out this...www.fitday.com...awesome site for tracking your calories in/out, lifestyle calorie consumption, exercise calorie consumption, and everything. I'm starting to use it now that I am registered for Ironman Wisconsin next year. I think it rocks! We need to hook up on Skype to discuss Munich and beyond. Look for me. Later.
Wayne

9:32 AM, September 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up pal!
Still following your life and career with great interest.
Baltika Pete.

8:20 AM, September 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the hair!! I think you knew I would. Anyways we miss you!!! I am glad you are sounding much happier these days. I've never wrote before I wasn't sure how to do it. You know I am technically challenged. Well take care of yourself!!
Love,
Jackie & Chad too!

5:38 PM, September 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of myself!

5:40 PM, September 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is the nonsense over. Is she out?

~One of the "other" Anonymouses

12:46 PM, September 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home