the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

28 February 2009

more qdb.us quotes

more from qdb.us
  • <:spoob> drewb; it's been so long since I've had my cock sucked that I'm not sure it can handle less than one atmosphere anymore

  • <:teste_fly> wish me luck on my date tonihgt [sic] guys
    * aquacavi crosses fingers
    * dr_rotcod crosses his penises
    <:teste_fly> :0
    <:aquacavi> the secret is out ladies and gentlemen

  • <umopepisdn> About a month ago one of my tires popped.
    <umopepisdn> I ended up cutting about half of the tire off of the rim with a pair of scissors because I didn't know what to do.
    <umopepisdn> Then I realized that the spare tire has got a rim on it.
    Comment: Ah yes... nerds and cars =)

  • <jimx> Two families move from Lebanon to America. When they arrive the two fathers make a bet - in a year's time whichever family has become more American will win.
    <jimx> A year later they meet again:
    <jimx> The first man says, "My son is playing baseball, I had McDonalds for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Bud, how about you?"
    <jimx> The second man replies, "Fuck you, towelhead."
    <Fiery_isles> haha
    <Tarrasque> hahaah

  • <%pan-chan^^> i need about 8+ hours of sleep
    <+gabu> yes
    <+gabu> but you're from australia
    <+gabu> you sleep during the day
    <+gabu> don't you ?

  • <Samurai> She isn't forcing anyone! she haven't asked them of nothing½!
    <enisoc> how the hell do you type a ½ symbol by accident??

  • <EFX> at least I'm not black with a huge penis

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home