the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

12 August 2009

new blog unofficial opening

with the graphical help of Chump, i've started a new blog to direct some of my ire toward. it is completely biased towards me. it's my club. people who piss me off (and there are a lot of them) don't get in, people who impress me are shown past the velvet rope. pretty simple.

i've been thinking on this blog for almost 3 years now, trying to find the perfect format. it isn't quite there yet. the original format probably would've gotten me detained in gitmo, but that's another story for another time. Chump and i are still working on layout and formatting, but i'll be trying to update it once a week, every friday or so (for the weekend of course).

go check it out, and let me know what you think. comments are always welcome. and come on back for the grand opening in a few weeks.

this week, who made it Past The Velvet Rope?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

LOVE IT!!! You are sooo my son! Now, I'm following ya too.

4:48 PM, August 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home