the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

20 February 2006

finding out about myself

as usual in my daily boredom here at site (we aren't running the unit today, as the customer is FINALLY listening to some TA advice), i found these links. i figured it would be nice to find out how you all see me.

if you go here, you can pick some of my positive traits. i've already picked mine, and then i get to see how truly my evaluation matches up with everyone else's. i think it would be cool.

also, here, you can do the same for my negative aspects. so go ahead, tell me how you REALLY feel. no hard feelings, really. if i'm an ass, just tell me (i know THAT'S stoking the comment fire).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could not pick even ONE negative aspect for you. hmmm.. does that make you almost perfect??? or is it a "mom" thing?

have you come up with a New "countdown" yet?

XXXOOO

8:18 AM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zac...really didn't like the negative poll...didn't like the choices but a few were ok...you are such a sweetie!!!!!!was just thrilled to talk to you last night.makes me feel closer to you...be careful and will see you soon...love ya mom 2

8:46 AM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to fill the negative aspects out, but fat wasn't on there.

:)

-Jay

11:34 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Paul said...

Damn General's restrictions... Tried to access the degradation of Zac site but was unable to... Working out of Corp has it's disadvantages.

12:15 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home