the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

22 April 2006

---

Jesus fukk, I wanna be friendly. The person who can walk up to anyone and strike up a conversation. Hell, I'd settle to be able to stoke a fledgling conversation along. I want to meet people, talk to people, but I sit back and watch and wonder... How do they do it? What fun/trouble could I get into if only I could talk.

I don't know why I have this outgoing, extrovert rep, when my guts are wrenched into knots by shyness. How do these people exists. How did they evolve.

The meek will inherit the earth... But only because they were afraid to go out to the club, the party, the afterhours where the fun and chaos occurs. It won't be a long dynasty, they'll be afraid to meet and will become extinct in theoir own generation.
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home