the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

20 November 2006

these are MY camels

i'd like to introduce you to my camels. i named them rambo (he's the strong, cudding type), the middle one is willy wonka (he only THINKS that's chocolate he's eating), and fergie (her humps, her humps, her lovely lady lumps). i walked out of the office this morning and saw these lovlies grazing (on sand and god-knows-what) just outside the barrier fence that separates the jobsite/camp from the barren sahara desert. it was cool to see camels again. i haven't seen camels since they were causing a traffic jam on the "highway" in turkmenistan about 4 years ago. i wanna ride one, but i'm sure they'd run the opther way when they saw me coming with my saddle. hah. ah camels. reminds me of a friend back in college who's computer name was camel. she LOVED camels, knew all about them. she always studied herself sick. i hope she's doing well now. here's to you \\camel. YEA dromedaries!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of someone from high school who you had a crush on....

7:07 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger slyght said...

??? i can't think of who you might be referring to. the only people i really had crushes on in high school might've been jane, jodi beth, maybe melissa, and possibly you at times... ironically, all having impressive frontal bumps.

yeah, you MUST be talking about one of those three

4:23 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger themom said...

3 people or 3 "bumps"????? didn't know there were such malformed girls at your school!!!! hahahahaha.

ride 'em camel jockey!!

XXXOOO

9:07 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger J Ho said...

I remember when you traveled like a 'CAMEL' to visit the BTB'Z in C-Bus. I am sure your 'TOE's were tired. Don't 'RAISE YOUR EYEBROWS' at me, or I'll 'BUST OUT of my JEANS' laughing. You know I am preaching to the 'CHOIR'. You know who I am 'allodi'ing to.

7:36 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger slyght said...

god dammit!

5:06 AM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home