the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

14 May 2007

coming home

my manager a.k.a the dayshift TA (DSTA) wanted me to go to directly from here to another assignment. didn't tell me where. i told him i have to go home for a bit to straighten things out, so he gave me through next weekend. might have to travel sunday, pooh. was hoping for a bit more time. i might try to make it up to columbus, but i know everyone works during the week, so not much out time might be had. we'll see. i should be in bellaire, late tuesday night.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger B Town Chump said...

1. Why are you being so vague about this "unspoken development" in which you can't stop speaking about?

2. Going to try to get everybody together at my place Saturday night for the All-star race. I'll see you there if you don't have to travel on Sunday.

4:07 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger slyght said...

1) not sure the other party involved would want me airing ALL the laundry. don't wanna jinx myself anymore than i already am.

2) i'm pretty sure i'll be there, er, at least at red's. might come up thursday-ish for fun.

12:52 AM, May 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home