the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

07 August 2008

i wish i could talk to you about this

but right now, i don't know what to say. i sound so emo. things are crumbling around me, and in the process, building me a fairly comfortable castle of rubble. a toe is stubbed on occasion, sore back from a few nights on the rocks, bleary eyes, dust and tears, and an indeterminate countdown exploding second-by-second in my brain.

does that help explain? yeah, i didn't think so, but if you need a soundtrack, grab pretty much any "blue october" CD. that's what's been on for me.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

You know where your support network is...XXXOOO

8:55 AM, August 07, 2008  
Blogger B Town T said...

If you find yourself in Cbus, my couch is always available. Although, you may or may not have to go to Taco Bell at 2am for Erin.

9:28 AM, August 07, 2008  
Blogger slyght said...

thanks.

12:56 AM, August 09, 2008  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Hey, what the fuck? I finally get my slothy-internet ass over here and you're bumming?

Jesus, dude. Don't you know it's all about ME?

Shit.

10:47 PM, August 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home