the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

15 September 2006

On the road again

Yup, my stay in america was great fun, I got to see a lot of people, but alas, I have to go back to work, gotta make some benjamins.

I'm on my way to visit emma. She's throwing a party on saturday, and I was invited. Then, on monday, I'm off to fiorenze (florence) italy for 2 weeks of training. After that, maybe to india to close out the job but it might be tight. Training in italy finishes on 29-sept (can't get a flight out until 1-oct) and my indian visa expired 17-oct. We'll see.

It was good to see everyone, I had a great time visiting my peepz. Hopefully see you all again soon.

Now comment bitchez!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach, Colin's still down in Teverola with Brendan. You could pop down there from Firenze.It's about 4 hrs.

5:32 AM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home