the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

21 June 2007

now THAT was a nap

i laid down at 6:30PM and woke up at 8AM. guess i'm all caught up on sleep now, no dinner, no nothing. i think i should be ok now.

today is jules' last workday in qatar before leaving for R&R, she flied out tomorrow and we meet up in SLC on friday for her friend's wedding. i'm excited and nervous. gotta get me some nice threadz to impress. maybe even a manicure. hah. get this paint from under my nails.

well i think TheMom has more work for me, we'll see.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

hmmmm...whatever can I think of to do now????? More electrical? NOT!!! Love ya baby!

10:55 AM, June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is the sister and as to your poll I think you should go see our brothers and I know you hate me even saying it but I think colton and I should go to it has been 6 years since we have seen them and I want him to get to know his family. Just something to think about and either way I have been talking to Aaron and they would love to have you. they really want to see Colton so your call. I know I am a bum but I think colton should see a beach while he is young like we did. Love ya bunches and I know it is a shot in the dark but no harm in trying.

1:12 AM, June 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home