the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

09 October 2005

bonescale

another one, i'm finding some stuff i really liked that i wrote so long ago. what's happened to my skillz.

bonescale

when you bloodied the wall, you stole (me)
my muse
i've been something better, drunker, happier
by a day or two (a year)
now the screams drown out the moonlight
my path is no longer lit, marred in leaves and
bonescale.
the poison weakens but never goes away
i'm only just beginning to see
imagining the damage that can be done
in that time.


i've been blog surfing and find some that post poetry all the time. don't usually like them very much, and i wish not to burden anyone else with my morosity. so if you no likey, you tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home