the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

19 January 2006

on da road

I'm in delhi. Spent the morning at the ministry of home affairs trying to renew my visa. Now I'm in an auto-rickshaw on a 30 minute drive to the lotus (yummy) temple, then on to the red fort, then shopping. I have about 3 hours to do this in, then I'm taking advantage of the hospitality of the hotel's <em>royal club</em>, free booze and snacks from 6-8pm, then to a nice restaurant, good steak, then to the polo club, then to djinn's, the indo-UK pub for some chair dancin'. I have so much to tell about this trip, but I'd get carpal's tunnel syndrome doing it this way. Oh, the joys of the blackberry. I'm using a phone that probably costs more than the vehicle I'm riding in, to satiate my blog addiction. More soon so keep coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home