the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

14 March 2006

CARE PACKAGE!!!

woo-hoo!!! i got my package. i'd been begging TheMom to send my package as there were some things i needed. i forgot some others (stupid head), but i got my green powdered food coloring for St. Patty's Day. i'm really jacked that i'm going to have missed TWO SPD's here in india when me and my boy jay should be drinkin' it up in downtown cleveland. this country will NEVER see me A-list, ever, ever, ever. TheMom sent me some green guinness boxers (darn, i was hoping to get pinched), and TheMom2, a.k.a. ChumpAssFool's Mom, ThePhyl, phyldotcom sent me some powdered italian dressing (stupid indian customs won't allow liquids). i got a cruet too. didn't know what it was, but i was informed i was getting and was happy to find out it is a carafe like thing to make my italian dressing in. i SO rule. i get care packages. thanks to all and everything else in the box. much love, see you maybe in a month (?) for a couple days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I am headed to Chicago to drink it up with my brother. But don't worry, there are *plenty* of St. Pat's days ahead of us.

-Jay

6:52 AM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home