the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

03 October 2006

The long road home, Pt. 3

I'm in another holding pattern 50 miles out from chicago due to congestion and the loss of use of a 3rd runway due to shifting winds. I might not ever make it home.

In other news TheMom informs me that my NEW laptop from TheGeneral arrived today. Despite the fact that I was waiting for them to e-mail me when they were ready for me to send my current laptop in to tranfer data from the new one to the old one. Happy days are here again. I'm tellin' ya, they really have no clue what they are doing anymore. Until I hear more... I'm flyin'.
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude- quit while you're ahead (or not too far behind anyway) and rent a car whreever you land next and just drive the rest of the way. You'll probably get there sooner.

11:20 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I got timed out on the runway at O'Hare that day too! Too bad we were probably a mile apart on different concourses. Sarah

7:02 PM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home