the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

11 October 2005

97 and '49'

ya see it, right there at the top right. 97 days until i can get my taxes back. yippee!! **does grandpa's YIPPEE dance from the new "charlie and the chocolate factory"** i'm below the century mark. just over 3 months. i can't believe it. i've been here quite a while and have even improved my indian headbob technique.

another poem, this one is a lovely one about my complete ineptitude around women. i swear, if i was hot, i'd be a slut.

49
"maybe i should've gotten a few
more in, at least break the half
century
mark"

so your nights weekends vacations were
filled with women til you settled down
always beautiful (like you, i suppose)
we are the smart ones (you say)
what is the difference in us? why am
i losing (so disgraced) so late in the game
you'd already joined by the time you were
my age & i can't even split your difference.
i've failed, given up, fallen short in my pursuit
alas, my desire far outreaches my atrophied fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home