the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

30 December 2005

taking over the blogiverse

well, it seems everyone has gotten the blog bug. my mom started a blog yesterday, mom2 (my best friend's mom, and my mom's best friend) is going to start one up here soon, and my buddy, T, started one yesterday for all us B-Town Boyz to comment on from time to time. i'm not sure of the exact content or format, but just guessing from the group, it will be raunchy, offensive, funny as fukk, wicked strange, non-sequitur, and rarely updated. but you never can tell, there may be bunnies. as far as i know, i'm the only blogger in the group until now, unless they all blog behind my back, YOU ARE, AREN'T YOU, YA BASTARDS!!!. no, it's ok, i'm fine... it should be fun, i think. i put it over in my links as well so you can always find out what mischief we are all up to. maybe we can plan world domination (ah crap, the government spy computers and satellites just flagged me, and once they see my radio shack purchases, i'm doomed). but such is life in india. nothing goes as planned. so check out the page in a couple days (no one's posted anything yet), and keep a comin' back.

Miami T, you want a counter or anything on there? i can get a free counter that works pretty good. and we gotta do something about that font. hit me up with ideas, jigga. if it comes down to HARDCORE html, we'll talk to C Po, everything i know i learned from dissecting other sites, and an HTML book i got here that another TA ganked.

2 Comments:

Blogger B Town T said...

Hey Z you now have admin access on the B-Town Boyz site. Chad said he wanted to do a few things with it and I figured you would add some stuff as well. I know some Java with applets and such, but I'm still trying to figure out if I can add that to the template code. Let me know what you think and have at it.

8:01 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger B Town T said...

By the way, I had to steal your description of the site to add to the site description. After I read that the only thing I can think of is whether or not we'll get thrown off blogger.com

8:37 AM, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home