the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

02 February 2006

OCD break

oh yeah, i finished correcting the ID3 tags to my 8000+ songs, and it only took 3 days. now i just have to go through them to be a bit more specific. blah. i repeat, it's a sickness. also, i was my 6,000th visitor (by accident, had to fix a formatting error). but go me!

hah, i just used should'nt've in an IM. can you use multiple contractions? i think you can, and i think they're cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

i like multiple contractions - they are soooo different!!!

10:22 AM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as for multiple contractions, I want them to be true, but I know in my anl, grammar-nazi heart of hearts that it must not be so...

12:33 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home