the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

29 June 2006

look at me, i'm spreading like wildfire

i'm famous. i know it is kinda shite of me to plug myself on another site, but 1) i like the site "attu sees all" and 2) i like hits on my counter. so, i put him in my links over on the right today (not sure why i hadn't done this sooner). attu scans the net for funny, sexy, interesting articles from around the internet and collects them in one place for all to see. i found an article i thought was funny so i sent it to him, and he posted it, and linked me in the article. i'm so happy. i'm almost famous. gotta go check my stats. you can check out the article i sent him and MY LINK here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home