the ZUMEL
Past The Velvet Rope
B-Town Boyz
Huffington Post
xkcd (webcomic)
NASCAR
Stile Project
Urban Dictionary
Wikipedia

Powered by Blogger

23 August 2008

support

thanks to everyone for the support, advise, calling me a dumbass... i need it, keep it up. i'm hearing you, i'm just not sure i'm listening.

as much as i can't be motivated to do anything extraneous lately, i have an R&R coming up. jules and i pushed it out originally to the end of october. she thinks i need to get away, she needs some room too. my head hates the idea since she's been gone over a month already, but maybe i need to do something. i'll talk to the site lead about moving i up a bit, if possible. TheJay and his wife were thinking about going to ireland for the labor day weekend. it may be too late for me to try that, and i haven't heard confirmation of whether they're going or not. TheSwedishChefDave invited me to france for a bit, a good college friend invited me to ATL, but i can't go to the states right now, getting my federal income tax refund is more important than mental health right now. any other ideas? anyone wanting to meet me in europe or egypt in the next few weeks? come on, i know SOMEONE wants to. let me know.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger themom said...

pick me-pick me!!!! I will come back to Egypt in a heartbeat. heehee.

XXXOOO

8:55 AM, August 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I have a one-way ticket to Munich on Sept 30. I arrive there Oct. 1. My short term plans have kinda changed, but I haven't ditched entirely the idea of going to Oktoberfest. Catch me on Skype and we can discuss. Wayne

10:41 AM, August 23, 2008  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

You crazy people with your ability to travel. I can get from Soho to Midtown, but that's about it.

:-)

9:50 PM, August 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be there and visit with you but I know that is totally out of the question. For your R & R I think you should take a nice trip to somewhere beautiful and just relax and take time to get your head straight. The sister

1:09 PM, August 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home